TWO GREAT RESOURCES. ONE SMART SOLUTION.
In 2011, Consumer Insights acquired SONAR Strategies, an innovation and strategic consulting group. This merger allows us to broaden our offerings across several areas. Through SONAR we now offer consultative services such as new product innovation and brand positioning. Leveraging the combined companies, we offer more complex perspectives to many of our traditional quantitative studies. For example, we have new approaches to concept testing, package testing, product portfolio testing and A&Us (which we now call market structure studies). We also offer a broad array of qualitative services including focus groups, ethnographies, LVIs (Live Video Interviews) and online qualitative.
MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING
Our clients are looking for more than information; they are looking for understanding. At Consumer Insights, we dig deep on behaviors and their underlying motivations.
This requires understanding our clients' category, consumer and business. We start every project with a learning and business objectives discussion. Then, using our extensive research toolkit, we leverage our past experience to create a custom study design for your specific needs. Whether we are using perceptual mapping to give you a big-picture view of the competitive landscape or utilizing our concept optimization process to drive higher purchase interest, we will maximize your learning to deliver the most insightful and accurate assessment of your consumers and products. And because we understand the critical importance of future sales to your brand decisions, we offer a best-in-class volumetric forecasting model that can be run in conjunction with early concept testing.
Our toolkit includes a variety of both traditional and unique methodologies to ensure study accuracy and maximize client learnings, such as:
- Study design principals
- Best-in-class data collection tools
- Quality control procedures
- Optimal questionnaire structure and wording
- Clear, insightful results communication
SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE.
Projects often change; deadlines often don't. Waiting for updates to package designs or concepts can slow down fast-paced projects.
In order to make the process less stressful and keep projects on schedule, we developed a graphics design team that can create new packages for shelf-set stimuli from your current concepts or packages available at retail. We also have concept writing and editing services for fast concept turnarounds.
Our adjacent services have been designed and developed to keep the workflow simple and smart, so you have the time to make the best use of the insights, data and analysis we deliver. These research capabilities include the following:
- Live video interviews (LVIs): one-on-one interviews offering insights from uniquely qualified respondents free of geographic limitations
- A high-powered analytics group with researchers focused on sophisticated mathematical approaches yielding insights on studies such as market structures, segmentations and positioning studies
- In-store mobile interviewing: on-site interviews conducted via tablet for real-time (when an internet connection is present) or rapid (when one is not) results
- State-of-the-art volumetric forecasting: we use the Market Impact model to estimate sales of your early product concepts (done in conjunction with other concept or product testing research)
Want to learn more? Contact us today!